One of our main drives is to make sailing accessible. It’s not only for the rich or people growing up sailing. But we also understand that a responsibly organized expedition, that simply costs money to make happen, is not within everyone’s financial reach. When our resources allow, we facilitate scholarship positions, to give back and support you on your mission. Apply here to be considered our next adventures.
7) Martinique – St. St. Lucia, Vincent & The Grenadines, Grenada, Martinique | Kitesurf & Sailing | Jan 21 – Feb 2
8) Martinique – Dominica – Guadeloupe | Feb 4 -11 |
9) Guadeloupe & Surrounding Islands | Feb 11-18
10) Guadeloupe – Antigua & Barbuda – St. Maarten | 18 Feb – March 4
11) St. Maarten, Saba & Surrounding Islands | March 4 – 13
We're here to help make dreams real!
No patience to await a scholarship opportunity or not available for any of the current trips? Join the network or a trip to accelerate your ocean dreams and missions. Via the member network (Currently +300 nomads & 70 vessels), meet-ups, resources, and our we aim to accelerate your ocean nomads journey, catering for all budgets. Members often take each other sailing or find each other their next matching sailboat ride looking out for each other.