Wanted: Community Mates
We’re constantly looking for ways to better assist the dreamers, do-ers and adventure seekers for ocean adventure travel and contribution to ocean conservation. If you are looking to learn about the ocean nomads lifestyle, make a difference, and bring adventure into your house/vessel/vehicle now, let us hear from you. We need more hands on deck to implement the ideas. This is an opportunistic call for extra hands on deck.
We’re looking for support in Social Media, Community Engagement, Content creation, partnership building and impact acceleration. Our vibe attracts our tribe. This is an opportunity to play an integral part of an adventurous endeavour with a cause.
- “Let’s do it and it can be done” DRIVE + MINDSET!
- Value driven passionate and enthusiastic about everything ocean, sailing & sustainability
- Super positive attitude
- Super curious to learn what every member is dreaming and doing
- Being up to date and living the Ocean Nomads values
- Have a computer and connection to Wifi
- Entrepreneurial, action orientated, creative, resourceful, organized, independent, communicative, self-motivated, efficient, and pro-active.
- Helpful skills and experience: Social Media Savvy, well written English, wordpress knowledge, creative, sailor, watersports, nomad, and/or environmentalist by heart.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
This mate position is volunteerly, unpaid with money but rewarded with the following perks:
- You’ll play a key part in expanding Ocean Nomads network
- Access and introductions to ON members, partners, ambassadors
- You will be taught the ropes in ON related areas of your interest and develop skills that can help you sustain a nomadic lifestyle
- You can receive mentorship, insights, intro’s from Suzanne on digital nomad lifestyle design, crewing, boat living, and ocean adventure travel.
- ON VIP treatment and appropriate discount or if possible free pass on membership, merchandise and/ or our next sailing event
- Lots of room for your creative input
Our drive is community and impact. You must be in it for benefits other than financial gain. If you’re specifically skillful and interested in helping out with one facet, we would love to hear from you. Perhaps we can make a win/win.
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Contact us at [email protected] with ‘hands on deck Community Mate’ in the email subject. We’d love to hear from you (in which ever way you like to express yourself: photo, video, or writing):
- Why you would like to be on board?
- What makes you a great mate?
- Ideas you may have
- What would you like to gain/learn/develop in return?
- How can WE help YOU grow?